Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow

Brad usually works from home. It's nice to come home from a long day at work and be able to give him a big fat smooch first thing. If I have an amusing story or a particularly loud belch, I can share these things with him. It's nice to have the company.

This week, though, he has to go in to work from 5pm -10pm. So even though I went out to dinner with some friends (including Mrs. Campbell) I still managed to get bored enough tonight to cut myself some bangs.

Let's just hope I don't have a crew cut by the end of the week. I've been growing my hair out for too long now to start all over again.

I should really be putting laundry away right now.

Yes, more laundry.

Peace out!

6 comments:

  1. I'd be lying if I said I hadn't thought about cutting my hair myself when I'm bored.

    You're bangs look pretty damn good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Campbell! I missed a couple spots so I'll have to try to fix them tonight w/o effing them up. Cross your fingers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. v. cute bush. nicely done. did you color it too?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sure did! It's kind of golden blonde. 8G to be exact. Since I'm growing it out I couldn't keep frying the crap out of it with straight bleach.

    ReplyDelete