Thursday, September 3, 2009

I Wanna Be Like Mike

Happy Birthday Mikey!




Seen here, at Rob and Erin's wedding is the lovely Mike. It's his birthday today and we (Bush, Campbell and Rybolt) are all going to his birthday party on Saturday. He has requested that his birthday party be a talent show and all his friends are expected to perform some sort of talent.

I have already told him that I have no performable talent and so instead of making an ass of myself in front of everyone, I will instead be bringing a Lil Smoky Cheese Ball per Mike's request.

Erin is going to present a slide show and Shauna is doing a song on her ukulele. Or at least that's what they told me the other night. Things change. Perhaps they'll be performing a burlesque routine or something. One can only hope.

I have wicked awful stage fright so I'm relieved to not have to perform anything. Even if it's just in front of a group of friends at Mike's sisters house. I'll just camp out by my cheese ball and watch everyone else be talented.

I'm actually really excited! One of us will post talent show pictures ASAP - I'm looking at you Erin.

Yay for Mike!

2 comments:

  1. Fun Times! say hi to Sarah Baden for eric and I... and Justin if he is there.

    Also, I don't know if you noticed but I know three lady bloggers that have a biggest fan. (and her name is me)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny, since I'm YOUR biggest fan. Check your inbox, foolio.

    ReplyDelete