Saturday, September 12, 2009

Mrs. Katy Haines

Well today I will be witnessing an old friend of mine enter in to the land of Wifedom. That's right, Miss Katy Shinn will become Mrs. Katy Haines today at 6pm. It should be a beautiful wedding and I am very happy for her and her groom, Tony.
The above picture was taken at my wedding 2 months ago. Sheesh. I can't believe I've been married almost 2 months; I can't believe my Katy is getting married today. I've known this girl since high school and she is one of the few people in the world that can make me laugh from my gut.

Here we are in high school after a Future Business Leaders of America conference:
We're the shrieking idiots on the far left of the picture. Nice choker, Joy. Nice nylons, Katy. We really were fashion plates. Future Business Leaders of America, indeed.

Here we are a couple summers ago enjoying karaoke at The Alibi:

As Brad and Katy both put it, my Jerry Lee Lewis bangs were infringing on her face space. Ah well. My hair was cute and she should have been on my other side. It's her fault, really. I can't help being so damn stylish.

So Katy Haines, Welcome to Wifedom. I think you'll find that it's exactly like Singledom...but you know, with more farts.

This one's for you:


Excelsior!

No comments:

Post a Comment