Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Two Wives, A Girl, and let's order pizza...


I don't know if Mrs. Bush did this on purpose or not, but somehow I was just invited to be a contributing author to this blog.

Wooohooooo! Look out!

So anyway. I was just sitting here...Contemplating the reason I might have been invited to such a blog. I'm not a wife (although I do live in a bedroom just adjacent to Wifedom, and I can often hear the screaming and farting coming from town).

Maybe the intention is to make me someones wife? Marry me off? Pbsht.

Anyway, I decided that (whether or not it was her intention to invite me), I shall take the opposite stance of my Wifey Friends - that Singledom is the place to be!

(Until I am kicked out of Wifedom for doing so).

Signed,
One of a few Singlettes currently residing in Wifedom

3 comments:

  1. Your single woman's perspective is a much welcome addition to our blog. Especially since you're the only other person who reads this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha. Nice. And I will continue to do so. Especially since now I'm also a contributor. And so I have to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i object! 1) i am currently reading this blog & 2) i am jealous of said contributors... wife or not. :)

    ReplyDelete