Saturday, September 12, 2009

A Typical Saturday Morning

Well, I suppose it's actually Saturday afternoon. When you wake up at 11am, it's my belief that the morning lasts until about 2pm.

So my first order of business on a Saturday morning is to feed the cats. They're used to being fed at around 7:30am on business days, so they're especially hungry on Saturday and Sunday...ahem mornings..ahem.


Once the cats are munching on their kibble, I brew myself some coffee in order to stem the tide of the raging headache that is pounding away at my frontal lobe. You see, I have an addiction. My body is used to having 2 cups of coffee by 9am, Monday thru Friday. On Saturday morning when it's 11am and I've had not a drop of caffeine, by brain starts to pound in my skull. So while the coffee's brewing, I drop 3 Tylenol. No big deal, my body is a temple, etc.

Now, I sit down to a cup of coffee and whatever book I happen to be reading at the time. Today it's this gem:

I'm a few chapters in to it and so far, it's really very interesting. Granted, Slash isn't the most prolific person, but he's an interesting dude who's had an interesting life. I will never ever do cocaine, nor will I bang a bunch of skanks, nor will I play an intstrument in front of thousands of screaming fans. So it's fun to read about someone who has and does all this stuff. Good for you, sir.

Welp, that's it. That's a glimpse in to a Saturday morning in Bush Wifedom.

As a slightly related side note, I must mention that my husband got Mrs. Campbell a job at his office and she is there this morning working away like the cute little red headed worker bee that she is. I wish her good luck! Yay for seasonal jobs and for friends doing stuff for eachother.

Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment