Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Huzzah!

We signed our closing docs today!

But wait!

There is a problem with the deed and the wrong banks name is on it and until they fix that we can’t fund and record!

So!

If we don’t fund and record by Friday then we can’t legally move in to our house on Saturday. LEGALLY.

Well guess what bitches? I’m above the law.

All the stress of the home buying process has given me some pretty sweet acne. I mean, holy jeebus. My lower cheeks are all spotty. Also, I had a ridiculous pimple near my eyebrow that I massacred last night. Now it’s a ridiculous bright red scab. I like to imagine that it makes me look like this:
But I’m sure it’s more like this:
Then my husband’s all like this:
Then we’re all like this:
So that’s what the home buying process does to marriages, folks. You have been warned.

4 comments:

  1. That's why we bought BEFORE we were married! And if they don't get all that legal shit figured out by Friday, we're still moving you on Saturday dammit! I'll be above the law with you, Joy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can certainly find a way to break in if you ain't got no keys, yo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. do it to it ladies. i'll be thinking of you...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Twin peaks reference.

    ReplyDelete