Sunday, October 25, 2009

Halloween Fun!

For the second year in a row, Eric informed me on Wednesday that he found out that day that we were going to have to 'volunteer' our time for his school the following Saturday night... three short days away! Sweet! AND, said volunteering involves dressing up in a halloween costume and handing out Dum-Dums to kids at the Zoo. Although this is not generally how I like to spend my free time, it's for the kids ladies and gentlemen and therefore I would be a colossally bad person to say no.

So, this is the craftiest thing we could come up with in short notice...




Aside from the fact that my overalls were nice enough to make me look about 50 pounds heavier than I actually am, I was pleased with the result.

Happy Homemaking All!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh holy jesus this is the greatest thing EVER.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks dood. it felt a little less like the greatest thing ever than you would think...

    ReplyDelete