Saturday, October 17, 2009

Argh!


Our closing date was postponed. We were supposed to sign the papers on Thursday. Now it's looking like we won't be signing until early next week "hopefully Monday". In response to the stress of all this, my right eye began twitching intermittently on Monday and didn't stop until the late afternoon on Thursday. Yesterday, I felt like my body had broken down. I was achy and feverish. Clearly, I handle stress very well.

After 15 hours of sleep, I finally feel better and while I'm still pissed that we can't get in to the house this weekend, I'm also still very happy that we will be in our first home sooner than later. This weekend was going to be all about painting the new place and ripping up carpet. Now it's all about boxing up our massive amounts of stuff and getting ready to move it 30 blocks down the road in to our new home. I'm so glad moving day is almost here.

No comments:

Post a Comment