Monday, August 24, 2009

The Fruits of My Labor

Boom.

Thursday night I put together my cork board jewelry holder and I think it turned out pretty damn well. I got the fabric from the table cloths I made for the wedding.


Then I had quite a productive Sunday. While watching The Powder and the Glory and True Romance I painted the cats portraits.

Tonight I'm cleaning the bathrooms (including the litter boxes) and doing laundry. You know what? I'm even going to put my laundry away once I've cleaned it, because that's what adults do and I'm an adult.

Take that single Joy! Married Joy is such a together lady she can barely stand it.



4 comments:

  1. Did you paint the kitties?!

    YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my god! those cat portraits are AWESOME, joy!! i loooooove them. i may have to pay you to paint MY cat's portrait!

    ReplyDelete