Sunday, January 23, 2011

Hooray for Productivity!

Now that Eric and I live in a place with more than two rooms, I swear I have a new lease on life. I'm still working on my videotape sewing table, but I've hit a bit of a wall with the structural issues so I decided to turn my attention to the DVD shelf that I started a few weeks ago for Eric's Nerdery.

I have to say that I'm pretty proud of myself with this one, it definitely has flaws, but overall a solid first effort. And now Eric has one more shelf for his hoarder-like collecting...


Now, I'm turning my attention back to the sewing table. Wish me luck!


2 comments:

  1. Yay! Did you build that whole thing yourself? You have once again impressed the hell out of me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did and I thank you! It's not perfect by any stretch of the imagination. But, now I know what I want to do differently next time. And what tools I want to borrow from my Dad... we made the whole thing with a hand saw, sandpaper, a drill and screws.

    ReplyDelete