Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Hair Bow


I am determined to figure out how to make myself one of these. I know I'm super late to the game on the whole Lady Gaga thing. But wow. This hair bow is awesome and I feel like I'm crafty enough to make this happen. Right? Right? Also, big ups to Princess Pony Party Amazing! for writing about Lady Gaga and making me laugh my ass off.

Also, I did a couple things to the house this weekend that I need to do write-ups on, but I don't have pictures yet. I feel like writing about my crafty projects without posting pictures of at least the results is a waste of my time and yours. So! Soon ye shall see some new posts on crap I did at my house. But not now. Now you will help me figure out exactly how to make a bow out of fake hair. Yes. That's what you'll do.

Or maybe I can use my own hair? I have super thick hair and I could make a mini bow using what god gave me. Yes, maybe that's the answer.

If I get this figured out you can be sure I will post pictures.

For now, please do enjoy:

No comments:

Post a Comment